The name of the school where you currently teach.
We require your SACE number to be able to report your progress to SACE.
A South-African ID number or an International passport number is required to register you on the SACE reporting system
The process further

After filling out the form, we will supply you with your login details as soon as possible and you can start earning your CPTD points!

Email Us

Call Us

+27 82 805 0097